Posts Tagged bugzilla
I have been writing unit tests for importing address books and finally performed my first tests of verifying the imported data. It turns out that LDIF doesn’t import mozillahomestreet (Home Address line 1) even though it worked with mozillahomestreet2.
So I filed Bug 439819. The problem was in mailnews/addrbook/src/nsAbLDIFService.cpp. For whatever reason, the first line of the address isn’t included in all the else ifs. The patch is simple and is included in the bug report.
Status: Patch waiting for sr. Test waiting for bug 437556
Over the last two days I installed Gentoo and compiled my own kernel and all the programs I am using on it. It is very fast, and I will probably be using it as my main OS instead of Ubuntu.
I did not yet setup NTP, so my clock was about 20 seconds behind, which showed me a new bug in my extension. It now checks to see if the contact from Google is from the ‘future’ relative to the computer’s clock and avoids making the Thunderbird card from the future, too. I will probably do more to fix this later.