Posts Tagged 0.1b2
The second and final 0.1 beta version of gContactSync is now available for download. This beta will probably not last as long as 0.1b1 did and there probably won’t be any significant new features before the first release. If you would like me to add a new feature, help translate, or report a bug, please see this or e-mail me.
Tutorial (not changed much)
Thank you to Mozdev for hosting the project and everybody who gave feedback and/or reported a bug!
It should upgrade cleanly from 0.1b1, so just download it from the link above and install it like normal. If you have contacts with multiple screennames, you should rename or delete the synchronized address book first.
- E-mail Address types and Screenname protocols are now synchronized. Instead of synchronizing the first screenname of each protocol, it now syncs the first 6 screennames and their protocols.
- Bug 19743 – Add a preference to disable Mailing List/Group synchronization
- Bug 19753 – (Fixed in Thunderbird 3.0b1pre and after only) Unable to set gContactSync specific settings when creating a new contact card
It comes with several bug fixes:
- Bug 19732 (and 19739) – Title, Organization values exchanged in gcontactsync 0.1b1
- Bug 19733 – Dragging a card to a mail list in the same directory makes the card appear twice
- Bug 19740 – GContact.encodeString and GContact.decodeString are unnecessary
- Bug 19750 – Extra columns for the address book results pane don’t work prior to Mailnews bug 413260