I uploaded version 2.0.1 for review today. It should fix the most common issues with version 2.0, mainly it switches over to using a special URI that instructs Google to change the document title instead of redirecting to localhost.
- Added validation to prevent duplicate login errors
- Updated authentication to no longer require a redirect to localhost. That method didn’t work in a web server or other application was listening on port 80.
- Fix: Next button in new account wizard with new account not always disabled
- Fix: AB not displayed in new account dialog after having its synced username cleared
- Added the cs locale courtesy of Michal Stanke
- Added the es-ES locale courtesy of Scooter
- Added the it locale courtesy of Leopoldo Saggin